Exams & Data
Year 11 Headlines
|2018-2019 (External Exams)
||2019-2020 (Awarded Grades)
||2020-2021 (Awarded Grades)|
|Passing English and Maths GCSE with 4+||56%||58%||61%|
|Passing English and Maths GCSE with 5+||35%||38%||39%|
Reminder: Sixth Form Exam Rules
Students must arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled exam time
- Student gather in lobby of Study Zone and ensure they have all equipment required. We cannot guarantee supplies of ‘spares’
- All water bottles must be clear and have any label removed
- Only clear pencil cases are allowed – otherwise loose stationery (no calculator covers)
- When instructed, students will then walk round to the back entrance of the SZ (IT stairs) and line up
- Students should check the displayed seating plan lists before they enter the exam room
- Students place coats, bags and all prohibited items in Jenni’s office before taking their seat.
- Mobile phones must be switched OFF and left in a bag or coat, in Jenni’s office. If any phone goes off during an exam, the papers of ALL candidates may be voided.
- Electronic devices, devices with capacity to store data and smart watches are prohibited items and not allowed into the exam room.
- Candidates may take a basic analogue or digital watch into the exam room but it must be placed on the desk. Watches cannot be worn on a candidate’s wrist.
- NO talking from the moment they enter the SZ (even when putting coats / bags away) Verbal and non-verbal communication with other students is prohibited. Candidates must face forward at all times (no ‘looking around’ the exam room)
- At the end of the exam, once dismissed, students should exit via the back entrance (collecting their bags and coats on the way) IN SILENCE
- Candidates must leave the surrounding area immediately (not gather outside) as there are likely to be other students still sitting exams due to timing differences